One of the best past times in Santa Cruz is heading down to the beach on Friday nights for a RFEE Summer Concert. The Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk is a great place for you to unwind after a long work week. Rock into your weekend with the annual Summer Concert Series presented by The Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk. Each week the event will showcase a different band from the 70’s, 80’s & or 90’s. Each band plays two FREE shows at 6:30pm and 8:30pm. This years line-up includes Toad the Wet Sprocket, Taylor Dayne, Y&T, and Smash Mouth. The summer concert series runs from June 17th – September 2nd. Surf, sun, fun and a FREE concert! That is a recipe for a great time.
2016 Summer Concert Line-up:
- June 17th – Lou Gramm, The Original Voice of Foreigner
- June 24th – Blue Oyster Cult
- July 1st – The Tubes, Featuring Fee Waybill
- July 8th – The Family Stone
- July 15th – Santana Original Lead Singer Gregg Rolie
- July 22nd – Toad the Wet Sprocket
- July 29th – Taylor Dayne
- August 5th – Y & T
- August 12th – Foghat
- August 19th – Smash Mouth
- August 26th – Los Lobos
- Sept. 2nd – Papa Doo Run Run
****Locals Note****These events range in popularity. We suggest arriving early to avoid delays in your arrival. Seating is on a first come first serve basis. Some folks will begin lining up as early as 5:30am. Plan accordingly!
Photo Courtesy of: https://beachboardwalk.com/Concerts